Friday, February 20, 2009

Sleep, glorious sleep!

Ethan is a good sleeper, has been since the day he was born, and for that I am very thankful. He has taken a 4-5 hour nap at night for quite some time now and he usually begins this nap at around 8-9pm which means I still have a lot around the house to accomplish before going to bed and enjoying the long nap. So I usually toss and turn and end up getting maybe 2-3 hours of sleep before waking up for a feeding. Last night, however, Ethan went down at 11pm after a second feeding...and woke me up at 6:15 the next morning?! I slept for 5 1/2 hours before waking up and it was glorious:). I know this may not be our routine yet but I am so thankful. Oh, and he fed and then went right back to sleep after his marathon nap and slept for another 1 1/2 hours!

1 comment:

  1. This scares me...honestly. But I am so glad that 5.5 hours of sleep makes you feel like a new woman. I can only hope my future ones like 10 hours of sleep as much as I do!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete