Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blueberry Pancakes with Blueberry syrup

Photo courtesy of Smitten Kitchen

If you've known me for any length of time, you know that I'm a picky eater. Ok, if you're my family you know that is the understatement of the century:). However, I now like to think of myself as a reformed picky eater. I had weird food quirks but I am attempting to work through them. One of those long-standing quirks was a dislike of blueberries. I know, you're thinking I'm nuts, they're wonderful?! Well you're right, they are but I don't even know now if I had ever tried them...and if I did it was long ago as a child...I mean they're blue?! Anyway, I discovered a serious love of blueberries in the last 3 years or so and I had some amazing blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup at Cracker Barrel, of all places, and it is the only thing I like at that restaurant. So I went in search of a recipe for me to make them same meal. Here are two and they are, Mwah! *four finger tips pressed to pursed lips then, release*, fabulous:).

Smitten Kitchen Blueberry Pancakes
Blueberry Syrup from a Recipezaar contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment