Saturday, April 25, 2009

The cuteness that is Ethan

In the last 2 days our sweet Ethan has gone from sitting with assistance to sitting all on his own! I think I sealed the deal by letting him fall:(...just a little tumble backwards without Mama catching him seemed to be all it took for him to decide balancing was much more attractive! Anyway, we are now in the process of adjusting life to a sitting/creeping/almost free-standing baby.

This evening we tried to strap Ethan into his bouncy seat, which he occasionally tolerates, while we ate dinner. This is what happened:

That's right, he decided he wanted to sit up like everyone else! Joel strapped him in while I brought the food over and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw him and thought he wasn't strapped in, for how else could my baby be folded in half leaning toward me with a big grin on his face?!

He's growing up, that's how.

And just because I love you, here is a darling picture of Ethan from this past week before we went on a walk.

We've had some lovely, warm, sunny days and we decided to take full advantage...Well ok, I decided. Ethan still isn't sure what to make of the sun. My poor Tennessee baby. We are doing our best to bring out the Texan in him!

No comments:

Post a Comment